Media, we welcome you to contact us anytime to learn more about Maker Faire, to schedule and interview, or to discuss media sponsorship. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Maker Faire Calgary (may also refer to as simply Maker Faire)
- Date & Time: Saturday/Sunday, October 28 & 29, 2017, 10am to 5pm both days
- Tagline: Maker Faire is the Greatest Show (and Tell) on Earth
- Description: A family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker Movement. It’s a place where people show what they are making, and share what they are learning.
- Website: makerfairecalgary.com (for all event info and tickets)
- Venue: Spruce Meadows – Equi-Plex, Calgary, Alberta
- Type: Annual showcase of creativity and innovation
- Content: We anticipate over 150 unique, and interactive exhibits, performances, and workshops.
- Attendance: Projected attendance is 10,000 people
- Ticketing: Ticketed event. Purchased from event website at makerfairecalgary.com
- History: This is the sixth annual Maker Faire Calgary. First held in 2012.
We require any media who would like to attend Maker Faire to apply for Media Credentials ahead of the event.